You could also call this heading "Our philosophy" or "Our vision." This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what's unique about your process. What you write here should be something distinct and interesting about your business that sets it apart from others in the same industry.
Every business has a beginning, and this is where you talk about yours. People want to know what opportunity you saw or how your passion led to the creation of something new. Talk about your roots--people wanna know you have some.
Jennifer brings more than 18 years of experience in Human Resources and marketing communications, public relations and internal communications. Throughout her career, she has worked with companies of all sizes—from startups to Fortune 200 organizations—representing a variety of industries. Most recently, she has worked with companies such as Genentech/Roche, Pitney Bowes, UMB, American Greetings, Extreme Networks and Healthwise Fitness Consulting. She has also worked with Pacific Gas & Electric Company, Nextel, AirTouch and Chevron.
Using a marketing-based approach, Jennifer has helped to improve employee engagement, and build extremely effective communication strategies to: launch successful employer brand and internal HR brand campaigns, to implement new or different benefit plans, and to lead audiences through changes to programs, processes and technology.
Clients have engaged her to:
- Create and execute employee, HR and change communication strategies.
- Identify and launch core values.
- Build and launch global recognition programs.
- Build and launch onboarding programs.
- Launch new learning platforms.
- Integrate social collaboration tools into daily work.
- Build a strategy and governance process for internal and external HR-related Internet sites.
- Support successful integration of new employees through acquisitions and mergers.
How can I help you? Get in touch and let's talk.